Halligan and Shah - Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (The New Rules of Social Media)

There are plenty of great marketing books out there. But none address the emerging trends that are becoming more and more important as social media (whether you like that term or not) has a greater and greater impact on marketing. If you think social media is not important to your business, then you absolutely need to read this book. I had some preconceived ideas about Facebook and Twitter which I now no longer hold. Its not that I've been brainwashed, just that I now understand the value of these mediums whereas before, I did not (no shame in admitting that).
Oh, if you're one of my competitors, don't read this book. Alice in Wonderland is a much better read, go buy that!
Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
Publisher:   Wiley
Number Of Pages:   256
Publication Date:   2009-10-19
ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0470499311
ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780470499313  

Relevance Articles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers